aspex artists associates
The new aspex artists associates scheme has been designed to support the development of ideas, projects, networks and careers through a stimulating programme of events, contacts and opportunities – all for a subscription of just £5 per month.
The scheme is based on your feedback and in particular focuses on helping you to further your career – with the added benefit that, as an associate, you can play an active part in how the programme develops.
Any questions or queries? Get in touch with us by emailing email@example.com. Want to go ahead? Use the CharityCheckout link below to sign up via Direct Debit.
- A one-to-one surgery with an expert artist advisor
- Free entrance to six artist-focused events, including inspirational talks, symposia, toolkit sessions and opportunities for networking and socialising.
- Opportunity to be selected for a curated aspex artists group show
- Crit Club for artists who would benefit from peer review sessions
- Members listed on the aspex website, including links to their own sites and the opportunity to contribute to blog posts.
Terms & Conditions
1. aspex artists associates is available at a subscription fee of £5 per month payable by Direct Debit.
2. A free one-to-one surgery will be provided by the aspex Artist Advisor, an
exhibiting artist or another arts professional as arranged by Aspex Visual Arts Trust (AVAT). Additional surgeries are available at a cost of £30 per session.
3. Entry to artist focused events is free to subscribers. Non-members will be charged.
4. AVAT will have overall authority on how the aspex artists group show will be curated and hung.
5. Crit Club participants will be drawn from the membership. They will be able to apply for one of 8 slots per annum, on a first-come first-served basis.
7. AVAT reserve the right to amend the scheme in line with demands of the organisation and/or its subscribers.
We also offer one-off one-to-one surgeries to all for a new, lower rate of £30. To enquire about availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can pay the fee online below by following the CharityCheckout link.
You can find out how Jonathan’s advice has helped others in our success stories.