We have been supporting artists at Aspex for the past 35 years, and have a range of events, services and support available to help you develop your professional practice.
First among these is the Aspex Artist Associates scheme.
The AAA scheme has been designed to support the development of your ideas, projects and practice, help artists build their network of contacts and ultimately develop their creative career.
Our one-to-one sessions and Crit Groups are led by the acclaimed artist Jonathan Parsons.
For just £5 per month (totalling £60 for the year), Aspex Artist Associates receive:
- A yearly one-to-one surgery with Jonathan
- Free entrance to multiple artist-focused events, including inspirational talks, symposiums, toolkit sessions and opportunities for networking and socialising
- Discounted entry fees to open submission calls such as 'Emergency'
- Additional one-off one-to-one surgeries with Jonathan at the discounted rate of £30
- A member listing on the Aspex website, including links to their own website
- Membership on our exclusive AAA mailing list, meaning you will receive news about forthcoming events and artist calls
Our AAA programme is managed by our Participation & Learning Manager, Vicky Chapter. To join, contact us and we will guide you through the process!
Current members of the AAA network:
|Kathy Williams||Jennifer Pritchard|
|Amanda Bates||Julia Wilkinson|
|James McLellan||Jacqueline Rolls|
|Maggie Cochran||Oana Damir|
|Tracy Hodder||Charlotte Hornby|
|Susan Fitch||Natividad (Naty) Lopez-Holguin|
|James Paddock||Gillian Hawkins|
|Denise Walsh||Beth Davis-Hofbauer|
|Tanya Wood||Michael Wright|
|Ailsa Brims||Suna Imre|
|Kim Whitby||Lyndy Moles|
|Michelle Morgan||Abigail Day|
|Mary Eighteen||Donna Jones|
|Thomas Moulson||Julie Wall|
|Lisa Lewis||AnnaLeah Cogan|
|Beverley Daniels||Ness Kittenden|
|Aldobranti Fosco Fornio||Evagelia Hagikalfa|
|Sam Walker||Sue Emery|
|Christy Del Fresno||Clarke Reynolds|
|Sehila Craft||Donna Poingdestre|
|Oya Allen||Jilly Evans|